Waiter/ress - Temporary Seasonal role
Full Time (40 hour per week)
Are you available to work over the Christmas period?
Yes!? Then this is the position for you!
What you will be doing
• To set up and prepare before service.
• To give fast, efficient and polite service to the maximum of your ability.
• To consider the customer's satisfaction at all times.
• To have a thorough working knowledge of the menus and be able to describe all dishes on the menu to clients if asked.
• To be able to "up-sell" to clients therefore maximising profits.
• Always ensure everyone has paid their bill before leaving and that the correct cashing-up procedures have been followed.
• To make sure all equipment, cutlery, crockery, glassware, linen etc. is properly looked after and is clean, tidy and in tip top condition.
• To be aware of all security rules and regulations, not only within your own department but in Leeds Store as a whole.
• To carry out any other reasonable request as made by the senior management..
• To have a thorough working knowledge of Health and Safety Policy, and to ensure by good housekeeping that correct standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safely are adhered to.
A bit about you
About your experience
Log in to complete your application
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.