• To give fast, efficient and polite service to the maximum of your ability.
• To consider the customer's satisfaction at all times.
• To have a thorough working knowledge of the menus and be able to describe all dishes on the menu to clients if asked.
• To be able to "up-sell" to clients therefore maximising profits.
• Always ensure everyone has paid their bill before leaving and that the correct cashing-up procedures have been followed.
• To make sure all equipment, cutlery, crockery, glassware, linen etc. is properly looked after and is clean, tidy and in tip top condition.
• To be aware of all security rules and regulations, not only within your own department but in Leeds Store as a whole.
• To carry out any other reasonable request as made by the senior management..
• To have a thorough working knowledge of Health and Safety Policy, and to ensure by good housekeeping that correct standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safely are adhered to.
A bit about you
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong experience within hospitality including working and preparing fresh food
• Demonstrable passion for customer service and sales targets
• Team player
• Drive and energy in their work performance.
• Exceptional high standards
About your experience
• A team player, working well within a wider team and across multiple departments.
• Experience of working with both food prep and service
• Face problems and challenges with a positive 'can do' attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others.
• A strong interest in food and service.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Diligent and self-motivated.
• A pro-active individual demonstrating initiative and adaptability.
We are Harvey Nichols.
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Very generous staff discount with up to 60% off Fashion and 30% off Beauty , plus TRONC