As the first point of contact you will be engaging with our customers providing them expert style advice. You will approach every customer with the sole purpose of serving their every need whilst making it a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. For you both! You will be based in Dundrum Town Centre with great access via buses and luas line.
We have a number of permanent and temporary, full time and part time roles available; working between 37.5 hours to 15 hours a week, this includes some weekends and evenings shifts.
What you will be doing
• Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
• Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
• Handle all point of sale transactions
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
All your hard work?
Our colleagues are as important as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Commission scheme, that you are entitled to from day one.
24/7 access to our employee support helplines including free counselling, financial and legal advice
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world
Charity day to support your good cause
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your salary expectations and notice period and hours you would like to be considered for.