As the first point of contact you will be engaging with our customers providing them expert style advice. You will approach every customer with the sole purpose of serving their every need whilst making it a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. For you both!
The part time role is 22.5 hours per week, and the full time role is 37.5 per week including weekends and evenings.
What you will be doing
• Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
• Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
• Handle all point of sale transactions
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period