Here at Harvey Nichols, we pride ourselves in making our clients feel fabulous from the second they enter the door. We stock the most beautiful, exclusive brands in the world, made with the finest craftsmanship which speak for themselves; what we need is a passionate, lively, individual who will be an ambassador for the Harvey Nichols brand, who will go that extra mile with each of their clients to ensure the service they are given is as luxurious as the clothes they are buying.
We are looking for full time Style Advisor for six months within our Womenswear department. We are looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable and motivated with an obsessive interest in the fashion and beauty industry as they will become a reference point for our clients who are often experts themselves. This position includes some weekends and evenings.
What you will be doing
• Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
• Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
• Handle all point of sale transactions
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary, notice period and the hours you are available to work.