Job title: Store Fulfilment Assistant
Grade: Non Management
Reports to: Department Manager
To pick, pack and process all store fulfilled orders within the time specified by the SLAs. These will be governed by Company Policy and Procedure.
• Pick and process all store fulfilled orders from the shop floor in line with current SLAs stipulated in Company Policy and Procedure for Store Fulfilment.
• Carry out quality checks of all items picked from the shop floor.
• Ensure all store fulfilled orders are packed to the highest specification as stipulated in the Packaging Guidelines.
• Question unavailable stock before submission of a nil pick to ensure that it is genuine. Obtain appropriate sign off by Senior Management for each nil pick. Complete the nil pick on the system, giving the reasons for non-availability of stock.
• Ensure all items received from the Distribution Centre, which form part of a Click and Collect/Click and Try order, are consolidated where appropriate and despatched for collection within set timeframes.
• Ensure all IBTs that contain picks for Collection at other sites or for Consolidation are picked, packed and despatched within set timeframes and adhere to the Enhanced Logistics program.
• Ensure that all returned Store Fulfilled orders are packed so as not to be damaged in transit when returned to the Distribution Centre.
• Have a thorough understanding of Merret and OFS.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the store layout and management structure.
• Be aware of the Fashion and Beauty brands stocked by Harvey Nichols.
• Report to Line Manager on performance against department KPIs.
Qualifications and Experience required
• Numeracy skills
• Literacy skills
• PC literate
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Communication skills
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem solving
What we offer
Up to 40% discount off Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
Up to 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
Generous clothing allowance
Employee recognition schemes
Subsidised travelcard (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
A vast range of learning and development programmes
The hours for this role are 40 per week on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.