We are looking for an energetic Stockroom Assistant to join our fantastic team. This role is part time, working 25 hours per week over 5 days.
As a Stockroom Adminsitrator/Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing deliveries onto the stock management system
- Investigating and remedying delivery discrepancies
- Investigating stock inaccuracies and correcting the stock file
- Filing stock and delivery paperwork
- Booking and receiving direct deliveries and warehouse deliveries
- Check despatch notes against actual delivery
- Ensure that the correct procedures are carried out when despatching outgoing consignments.
- Comply with all relevant GDPR guidelines
Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a high level of the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure and think on your feet.
- To be able to build relationships with all departments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 22 days holiday
- Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
- Employee recognition schemes
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.