Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are currently looking for Seasonal staff in our stockmovement team to support all on-line picking and packing to work the busy peak trading time from beginning November to end of December; these are fixed term contracts, both full time and part time hours available. Please note that you will be required to work throughout the Christmas Week
Temporary Store Fulfilment Assistant Job Objectives
- Pick and process all store fulfiled orders from the shop floor in line with current SLA's stipulated in Company Policy and Procedure for Store Fulfilment.
- Carry out checks of all items picked from the shop floor.
- Ensure all store fulfiled orders are packed to the highest specification as stipulated in the Packing Guidelines.
- Question unavailable stock before submission of a a nil pick.
- Ensure all items recieved from the Distribution Centre, which form part of a Click and Collect/Click and Try order, are consolidated where appropriate and despatched for collection within set timeframes.
- Ensure all IBT's that contain picks for collection at other sites or for consolidation are picked, packed and depatched within set timeframes and adhere to the enhanced logistics program.
- Be aware of fashion and beauty brands stocked by Harvey Nichols.
- Report to the line manager on performance against Department KPI's.
Qualifications and Experienced Required
- Numeracy Skills
- Literacy Skills
- PC Literate
- Stock Movement experience is desirable
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Drive and Energy
- Building Working Relationships
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause