· Process daily deliveries from the DC and Couriers and to ensure they are delivered to the relevant department/person
· Pick, Pack and Complete all Online Orders for the Website and to ensure the customers orders are completed within the estimated timescales to a high packaging standard.
· Liaise with management, other stores, the distribution centre and buying teams in regard to stock movement and stock queries.
· Flag any stock damages or discrepancies to the Department Manager/DC or Head Office Team and devise a solution to deal with the issue.
· Maintain and improve the stockroom, loading bay and back of house standards to reflect the shop floor standards.
· Action Return to Warehouse and Return to Supplier requests in accordance with the instructions from the buying team or the Logistics department in Head Office.
· Pick & pack and despatch all items for Mail Orders within the SLAs set by the Customer Promise
· Ensure all deliveries are packed in line with the business standards to Stores, DC, Head Office or customers
· To assist with the movement of fixtures and fittings throughout the Store and set up the store for events where required
· To distribute goods to the relevant areas promptly and efficiently as directed by the Department Manager.
· Ensure all queries are passed to the relevant buyer and the Department Manager to ensure a quick resolution so as the stock is available at the earliest opportunity for the customers.
Qualifications and Experience required:
Previous Stock Experience is desirable but not required
Skills and Personal attributes required:
Customer service centric
Drive and energy
Building working relationships
Problem solving & Investigation
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms) then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to a first interview with HR
Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in a department that you love and we think you will excel in
You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like