To complete tasks in the Stockroom, to assist in the movement of stock in and out of the store and around the business. Supporting the shop floor to send out and bring in stock as required. Use of the company Stock Management System to ensure all stock is accounted for before transport and QC Checks completed prior to leaving the store. Compete Stock Requests to support the shop floor staff and support the customer journey.
• 16hr Weekend Vacancy - comprising of every Saturday and Sunday 8:00 – 17:00 with exceptions to later shifts if required during store events.
• Requirement to do extra hours over busy events or peak periods to support the store team with an increase in workload.
• Process daily deliveries from the DC and Couriers and to ensure they are delivered to the relevant department/person.
• Liaise with management, other stores, the distribution center and buying teams in regards to stock movement and stock queries.
• Flag any stock damages or discrepancies to the Department Manager/DC or Head Office Team and devise a solution to deal with the issue.
• Maintain and improve the stockroom, loading bay and back of house standards to reflect the shop floor standards.
• Action Return to Warehouse and Return to Supplier requests in accordance with the instructions from the buying team or the Logistics department in Head Office.
• Pick & pack and despatch all items for Mail Orders and Store Fulfilment Orders within the SLAs set by the Customer Promise
• Ensure all deliveries are packed in line with the business standards to Stores, DC, Head Office or customers
• To assist with the movement of fixtures and fittings throughout the Store and set up the store for events where required
• To distribute goods to the relevant areas promptly and efficiently as directed by the Department Manager.
• Ensure all queries are passed to the relevant buyer and the Department Manager to ensure a quick resolution so as the stock is available at the earliest opportunity for the customers.
Excellent communication skills.
Whatever level you join you join a family. A family that gives you full support and encouragement to achieve the very best.
Full training and development is offered to ensure you excel in your role and stretch your skills.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
•28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
•Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
•Generous clothing allowance
•30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
•Employee recognition schemes
•Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probation period)
•Free staff social events
•Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
•A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period