Apprenticeships & Internships
What Can you Expect?
To provide a support service in terms of visual display throughout the store, including window displays and signage.
• Ensure daily floor checks are carried out on relevant floors ensuring standards of presentation and to highlight and rectify any issues.
• Assist with the production and implementation of display materials for use in the store to create interior and window displays.
• To assist in the implementation and movement of mannequins, consulting with the managers ensuring that key trends are displayed.
• To assist with requests from sales consultants and customers for items displayed on the mannequins.
• To carry out relevant signage and graphics tasks under the guidance of Display Manager and Assistant Display Manager, such as in-store branding signage, directional signage, logos, window locations, hospitality and beauty promotional posters, events, local creative commercial projects and sale signage.
• Develop creative ideas and concepts for internal and window displays choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the Company’s objectives and reflect the current trends.
• To support in the installations for promotional events both in store and externally.
• Ensure a good standard of housekeeping within the department and that it is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that the store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Understand the need for changing priorities and required work to be finished on time, occasionally continuing outside basic working hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Ensure the compliance of Harvey Nichols rules and regulations regarding stock movement when placing window stock on approval.
Qualifications and Experience required
• MAC and PC literate
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Communication skills
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem solving
We are Harvey Nichols
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
What we offer
• 22 days holiday in addition to public holidays
• Up to 40% discount off all Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories as well as food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Generous clothing allowance
• Travel card for zones 1 – 6, 80% subsidised
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.