To assist in the production and design solutions to communicate the Harvey Nichols branding throughout the store with high visual impact. Signage solutions are required for a variety of products and activities, such as in-store signage, logos, window locations and graphics, promotional posters, event signage, store guides, perfumery promo, sale signage and interior display installation projects. Work with the Graphics and Signage Coordinator to work to a brief agreed with the Knightsbridge store Visual Manager, Assistant Display Manager and Head office graphic team. To help develop creative ideas and concepts choosing the appropriate media and styles to meet the company’s objectives.
Report to Knightsbridge Store Visual Manager and Assistant Display Manager
• Strong communication skills in and out of the department
• Capable of managing numerous tasks at one time displaying strong organisation skills and forward thinking.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment and adapt to changes
Technical: An exceptional eye for detail and to have an exceptional all-round knowledge of signage techniques. With knowledge of how to use tools, weed, back and apply signage. Knowledge of Flexi - vinyl cutting, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office.
Leadership: To share your knowledge, skills and experience with other display team members. Show leadership skills in your individual job responsibilities and give accurate guidance to new team members.
Attitude: To present confident knowledge of the department, have drive and energy when completing tasks, be flexible to department changes, be helpful and assist the department needs.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
• If you are interested please click below to apply and complete the simple application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this role.