To ensure all areas of the display department are working effectively focusing in the successful running of visual standards in the floors. Expected to perform a variety of tasks including the training and development of junior members of the team both on floor based tasks and department operation needs. Assist ADM to ensure the right channels for communication in the department are followed when dealing with different members of the team. Maintain a strong awareness of latest fashion trends in fashion and design. Responsible for the completion of displays, dressing of mannequins and perform various practical tasks to an acceptable standard throughout the store, specialising in the women’s fashion floors.
Report to Knightsbridge Store Visual Manager and Assistant Display Manager
• Strong communication skills in and out of the department
• Follow up workload from more junior members of the team, giving feedback and time frames for completion of tasks.
• Identify training requirements for junior team members
• Capable of managing numerous tasks at one time displaying strong organisation skills and forward thinking.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment and adapt to changes
• An exceptional eye to detail, a natural flair and individuality to create innovative and highly stylised displays is required.
• To maintain a strong awareness of latest trends in fashion and design.
We are Harvey Nichols
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
What we offer
• 22 days holiday in addition to public holidays
• Up to 30% discount off all Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories as well as food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Generous clothing allowance
• Heavily subsidised Annual Zones 1-6 London Oystercard upon successful completion of probation period
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan