From the time someone arrives they expect nothing but a fast, efficient and polite service. Many will argue that the preparation and the presentation of our food to the highest culinary standards is the most critical part of making dining, fine dining. As a Senior CDP you will play a substantial role in ensuring our customers have a 5* experience. For you both!
What you will be doing:
• Ensure that stocktaking and stock control procedures are followed;
• Ensure that all menu items are ready for service in the site at the appropriate times during the day;
• Produce and serve food in accordance with current authorised recipes;
• Ensure good housekeeping that the correct standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained.
• Run any section of the Kitchen when required.
Skills and experience you need:
• Sound experience as a Senior Chef de Partie in a busy restaurant
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Hospitality and customer service experience;
• Strong organisational silks;
• Be confident, professional and have a professional demeanour
• Hold a high standard of personal presentation
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team • You are welcoming, fun and stylish
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, but is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Practically free travel card for zones 1 - 6
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of new recipe ideas then click here to apply.
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to a paid trial shift