Here at Harvey Nichols, we pride ourselves in making our clients feel fabulous from the second they enter the door. We stock the most beautiful, exclusive brands in the world, made with the finest craftsmanship which speak for themselves; what we need is a passionate, lively, individual who will be an ambassador for the Harvey Nichols brand, who will go that extra mile with each of their clients to ensure the service they are given is as luxurious as the products they are buying.
Harvey Nichols Birmingham, are looking for a full time ( 2 x 32 hours ) seasonal Online Fulfilment Assistant to join our Stock Movement department. We are looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable and motivated with an obsessive interest in the fashion industry as they will become a reference point for our clients who are often experts themselves. This position is for the Christmas period, commencing in November and ending on 5th January.
What you will be doing;
• Provide the highest standards and assist in the execution of all online orders from picking to packing and dispatch.
• Make sure all stock is handled in an appropriate way and is packaged using the correct packaging materials and presented as per Company guidelines.
• To ensure all orders being sent out are Quality Control Checked to the highest standards and any issues dealt with before leaving the store.
• Effectively communicate with your line manager & customer services to ensure a thorough understanding of your workload at any point in time and the best possible standards are maintained.
• Understand the need for changing priorities, and required work to be finished on time occasionally continuing outside basic working hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Ensure that any items being delivered to customers by you or by a courier are transported in a secure fashion, thereby reducing any potential loss to the business from damaged stock.
• Flag any stock damages or discrepancies to the relevant people (Customer Services, Head Office & Department Managers).
• Maintain and improve stockroom/back of house standards, keeping work areas free from hazards and H&S regulations are adhered to.
• Use of Stock Reporting Systems on the PC to help resolve Stock Inaccuracies and to ensure the customer gets the best experience when shopping with Harvey Nichols.
• Ensure that administration and paper work is kept up to date and filed appropriately in line with the Company audit guidelines.
The successful candidate will;
• Have experience of working to, and achieving sales targets
• Have proven experience of providing excellent levels of customer service
• Have some knowledge of the luxury fashion market and the brands stocked in store
• Be passionate about fashion and keep up to date with the latest trends
• Have a positive, can do attitude and an eagerness to learn
• Most importantly be fabulous yourself
If this is sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary, notice period and the hours you are available to work.