We are looking for someone who has a passion for food and drink and an understanding of key themes and up-coming brands within the food and drink industry.
You will be responsible for greeting customers and offering excellent customer service.
Other duties will include maximising the success of the Foodmarket and Wineshop by working closely with the Manager to present both products and offers in fresh and innovative ways.
A knowledge of the brands and products we sell would be desirable, although full training would be given.
This position is part time, 16 hours per week, worked evenings and weekends. The role is a permanent contract covering maternity leave of another employee.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group