Experience of working in a customer service environment is essential. You will be responsible for greeting the customers and offering excellent customer services, cashiering and replenishing stock. You will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance to customers on the products. You need to be very flexible with your hours and able to work flexible shifts .
What will you be doing
- Maximise sales
- Provide the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone/email.
- Handle all point of sale transactions in line with the company’s set standards and regulations to ensure that all departmental and store systems are adhered to.
- Be aware of and promote all services and activities within the store.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation and merchandising of product in accordance with the company merchandising policy.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to gaining a high level of product knowledge and being informed on current and future trends in order to provide a high level of customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of stock management systems and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures to minimise stock loss and ensure stock accuracy.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To support loss prevention by maintaining a keen awareness of store security procedures and policies and carry out stock checks as directed by the line manager.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to self-development.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation in line with company dress code guidelines.
- Ensure that personal KPI’s are achieved.
- Report to line manager on client feedback, stock highlights and lowlights.
A Bit about you
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience working with siimilar Food Products and Wineshop Products
- Demonstrable passion for customer service and sales targets
- Team player
- Drive and energy in their work performance.
- Exceptional high standards
About your experience
- A team player, working well within a wider team and across multiple departments.
- Experience of working in a similar environment
- Face problems and challenges with a positive 'can do' attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others.
- A strong interest in food and drink
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Diligent and self-motivated.
- A pro-active individual demonstrating initiative and adaptability.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work