Looking for something unique?
So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
Working with 2 Assistant Managers you will be responsible for the proactive management of the Beauty, Perfumery and Accessories team of 15 to ensure the highest level of customer service and experience. You will also oversee our Beauty Concession partners, workng alongside brands such as Fenty,Tom Ford, Hourglass, Nars to name but a few.
You will also be responsible for actively pursuing business opportunities and communicating with the buying team to ensure brands are tailored to our customers.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing stock, staffing and productivity levels as well as achieving sales and gross profit contribution in line with budgets. You will also demonstrate the ability to develop team members to their full potential with methods to maintain high morale and maximise sales.
Experience in a managerial role is essential, ideally in a luxury beauty environment. Experience managing third party relationships is also desirable. The successful candidate will have a high level of brand awareness and product knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills.
We are looking for someone to work full time, 40 hours a week. The successful candidate will be required to work some weekends and late nights so flexibility in working hours is expected.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same.
All your hard work, rewarded.
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms!) then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to a first interview with HR
• Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in a department that you love and we think you will excel in
• You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like