What you will be doing:
• Be devoted to our customers in the Restaurant by providing the highest possible standards of customer service in a fast paced atmosphere
• Take reservations and allocate tables efficiently
• Greet customers according to reservations requirements and assist in the service
• Maintain operational standards by ensuring the menus, allergy menus and wine lists are up to date prior to each service.
• You will be required to work weekends and evenings
Skills and experience you need:
• At least 1 year of experience as a receptionist in a busy restaurant
• Enjoy and know our food, wine and cocktails
• Hospitality and customer service experience
• Strong organisational silks
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive, with full flexability Monday-Sunday
• You love working in a team
• You are welcoming, fun and stylish
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Executive Chef Jeremy Bloor very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Heavily subsidised travel card across London
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process from here is simple:
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to meet with a Manager
• On our final stage you will be invited for a paid trial shift.