Receptionist - Fifth Floor Cafe - Knightsbridge Store
Reports to: Head Receptionist / Assistant Café Manager / Café Manager
Our stylish Fifth Floor Café in the heart of Knightsbridge is the go to destination after a hard day of shopping!
We are currently looking for a hands-on Receptionist to support in our fast paced team. You will provide the highest possible standards of customer service, taking reservations and allocating tables efficiently ensuring guests are greeted and bid farewell in a polite, efficient, professional, and friendly way.
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Customer service experience (preferable in a hospitality environment)
• Computer literacy
• Communication skills
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem Solving
All your hard work rewarded!
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• Up to 40% staff discount across Harvey Nichols fashion and hospitality
• Generous Clothing Allowance
• A heavily subsidised zone 1-6 Oyster Card after passing probation
• 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Paid Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please note this is a full time position with the need to be fully flexible. State clearly on your application your current salary and notice period.