Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
What you will be doing:
• Be devoted to our customers in the Brasserie by providing the highest possible standards of customer service in a fast paced atmosphere
• Take reservations and allocate tables efficiently
• Greet customers according to reservations requirements and assist in the service
• Maintain operational standards by ensuring the menus, allergy menus and wine lists are up to date prior to each service.
• You will be required to work weekends and evenings
Skills and experience you need:
• At least 1 years’ experience as a receptionist in a busy restaurant, brasserie or cafe
• Enjoy and know our food, wine and cocktails
• Hospitality and customer service experience
• Strong organisational silks
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are welcoming, fun and stylish
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Brasserie Manager, Zafar Salimov very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process simple:
• Click here to apply
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for a paid trial
• You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like