• Ensure that the department adheres to impeccable housekeeping standards, is replenished with refrigerator refreshments and also Harvey Nichols packaging.
• Maximise sales through up-selling and recommendations.
• Provide the highest possible standards of customer service ensuring all clients are greeted and bid farewell in a polite, efficient, professional and friendly manner.
• Answer telephone calls politely and professionally and complete any resulting actions required. Ensure messages are communicated as intended.
• Courteously escort all clients to fitting rooms or waiting areas, making sure all clients are offered refreshments.
• Manage the life cycle of customer enquiries and ensure each customer interaction is followed through to the end.
• Be aware of, and promote, all services and activities throughout the store.
• Establish a good working relationship with team members.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the reservations and appointment booking system and follow company procedures when making, altering or confirming bookings.
• Operate the waiting areas efficiently ensuring property is secure and clients are informed of any delays
• Handle any customer complaints raised at reception in a professional manner. Ensure the manager on duty is aware of any problems or issues relating to customer service.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the all the services available within Private Shopping and Style Concierge.
• Ensure all payments for clients good and events are taken accordingly and in line with appropriate procedures.
• Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to self-development.
• Maintain high standards of personal presentation in line with company dress code guidelines.
• Ensure that personal KPI’s are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience required
• Customer service experience
• Computer literacy
• Previous experience with client book / personal shopper for a luxury fashion brand essential.
• Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories.
• Understanding of ecommerce platform back-office is desirable.
• Understanding of CRM.
• PC and technology literate.
Log in to complete your application
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.