Temporary Store Fulfilment Assistant Job Objectives
- Pick and process all store fulfiled orders from the shop floor in line with current SLA's stipulated in Company Policy and Procedure for Store Fulfilment.
- Carry out checks of all items picked from the shop floor.
- Ensure all store fulfiled orders are packed to the highest specification as stipulated in the Packing Guidelines.
- Question unavailable stock before submission of a a nil pick.
- Ensure all items recieved from the Distribution Centre, which form part of a Click and Collect/Click and Try order, are consolidated where appropriate and despatched for collection within set timeframes.
- Ensure all IBT's that contain picks for collection at other sites or for consolidation are picked, packed and depatched within set timeframes and adhere to the enhanced logistics program.
- Be aware of fashion and beauty brands stocked by Harvey Nichols.
- Report to the line manager on performance against Department KPI's.