We are currently recruiting for Full Time Store Fulfillment Assistants. This is a Fixed Term Contract from 17/05/2019 until on or before 28/06/2019
Temporary Store Fulfilment Assistant Job Objectives
- Pick and process all orders from the shop floor in line with current SLA's stipulated in Company Policy and Procedure for Store Fulfilment.
- Carry out checks of all items picked from the shop floor.
- Ensure all store fulfilled orders are packed to the highest specification as stipulated in the Packing Guidelines.
- Question unavailable stock before submission of a nil pick.
- Ensure all items received from the Distribution Centre, which form part of a Click and Collect/Click and Try order, are consolidated where appropriate and despatched for collection within set timeframes.
- Ensure all IBT's that contain picks for collection at other sites or for consolidation are picked, packed and despatched within set timeframes and adhere to the enhanced logistics program.
- Be aware of fashion and beauty brands stocked by Harvey Nichols.
- Report to the line manager on performance against Department KPI's.
Qualifications and Experienced Required
- Numeracy Skills
- Literacy Skills
- PC Literate
- Stock Movement experience is desirable
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Drive and Energy
- Building Working Relationships
- Team Player
- Problem Solving