We are looking for an Online Copywriter to join our Online Team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that enticing and descriptive copy is written across all product categories, brand biographies and category descriptions on the site in an accurate and eloquent manner, in clear and concise English and in a way that is consistent with the Harvey Nichols tone of voice.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is experienced in copywriting but keen to work in an online environment and has a passion for luxury fashion.
As the Online Menswear Copywriter, you will be responsible for meeting daily and weekly targets while always ensuring product descriptions, category and brand bio copy are SEO-friendly and on-brand. You’ll also write email and homepage copy, working closely with the editorial and CRM teams.
What you will be doing
• Write creative copy for products and categories across all departments
• Daily check to ensure all online product is as it should be (styling, categories, image, etc.)
• Build a strong brand voice across the website
• Meet and exceed all KPIs for product descriptions and category copy
• Work with the Digital Agency to understand and deliver SEO content across the website
Skills and experience you need
• You will be graduate with a degree in English
• You will have a previous experience in fast paced online copywriting environment
• You will be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• You will have an excellent attention to detail
• You will have good organisation skills
• You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
• You have sound knowledge of luxury fashion, beauty brands and designers
• You have an excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
• You are a team player
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Charity day to support your good cause
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Study support for those who want to expand their qualifications
Our promises to each other
• We support to build a career in the industry
• Constant inspiration and challenge
• Honest and upfront communication
• Celebrate fabulousness wherever we see it
• Work and play together as one
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
• One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
• If our expectations match you will be invited to meet the Hiring Manager for an informal, competency based interview.
• Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.