Ensuring that both planned and unplanned maintenance work within the store is carried out in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Number of direct reports: NA
Budget to manage: NA
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance, in conjunction with the Department Manager.
• Work with regular contractors and ensure maintenance contracts are adhered to during their time in the store.
• Monitor routine maintenance and ensure appropriate records are kept.
• Ensure all mechanical and electrical faults are dealt with efficiently.
• Plan and undertake any maintenance work needed for Store events or minor works, undertaking work outside of business hours where more appropriate.
• Monitor maintenance requests ‘minor works’ book and ensure that emergency requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Provide advice and guidance where appropriate on maintenance issues.
• Comply with H&S and fire regulations.
Qualifications & Experience required
List specific professional qualifications and/or experience required
• Experience in a trade is desirable.
Skills and personal attributes required
• Communication skills
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem solving
We are Harvey Nichols
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
What we offer
• 22 days holiday in addition to public holidays
• Up to 30% discount off all Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories as well as food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Generous clothing allowance
• Heavily subsidised Annual Zones 1-6 London Oystercard upon successful completion of probation period
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan