Here at Harvey Nichols, we pride ourselves in making our clients feel fabulous from the second they enter the door. We stock the most beautiful, exclusive brands in the world, made with the finest craftsmanship which speak for themselves; what we need is a passionate, lively, individual who will be an ambassador for the Harvey Nichols brand, who will go that extra mile!
We are looking for a Full time Maintenance Assistant within our Facilities Department.
As a Maintenance Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Reactive maintenance on a daily basis including carpentry, painting, decorating and electrical work
• Responding to maintenance issues from replacing a light bulb, to fixing leaks to adjusting the Air Con systems?
• Conducting regular fire alarm tests
• Working alongside the Facilities Manager to ensuring the store is both safe and functional for our customers, by assisting in conducting regular checks, contributing to ensuring each visitor has an outstanding experience.
Skills and experience you need:
• You’ll already be an experienced Maintenance Assistant with experience in electrical and mechanical work,
• Be a team player
• Stong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• You will be the type to take ownership, use your initiative in order to support of the Facilities Manager.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
•A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
•Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
•Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
•Seasonal staff parties and team days
•Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
Sound like your cup of tea, then click to apply.
The process from here is simple;
One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
If our expectations match you will have a phone call interview.
If successful you will ben invited to meet the hiring manager for a formal interview.