An exciting position has arisen within our Logistics Department for a Logistics Administrator in the Knightsbridge Store.
You will play a vital part in ensuring that the operation runs smoothly by providing effective support for the operational management team, you will be the first point of contact for delivery bookings to the store and queries. You will also be responsible for data input and overseeing the Inbound and outbound General Stock control and Administration.
We are looking for someone who is organised and proactive and has good IT skills. Good customer service and communication skills at all levels are essential as you will be liaising with suppliers and couriers on a frequent basis. You will ideally have worked within an operational role within a fast moving environment, have strong leadership skills, good problem solving and commercially aware to be able to grasp the needs of the business quickly.
Applicants will ideally have a proven record of success in a similar role. You will be required to work 40 hours per week working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 22 days holiday plus bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• Subsidised zone 1-6 Oyster Card (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
• A vast range of learning and development programmes