Looking for something unique?
So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are currently recruiting for a part time time Kitchen Porter to assist in the efficient operation in the kitchen of the Second Floor Restaurant and Bar in the Bristol store.
Kitchen Porters provide essential support in ensuring that all areas and equipment in the kitchen and prep areas are kept clean and hazard free. Duties will include the operation of the dishwashing machine, cleaning pots, pans and crockery, sweeping and washing floors as required and any other tasks as requested by the Executive Chef and her chef brigade.
Experience of working in a similar restaurant environment, knowledge of COSHH and a Basic Food Hygiene certificate would be an advantage. This job will involve heavy lifting and working with chemicals.
You will be required to work fulltime hours, including weekends and late nights. Flexibility in working hours is essential.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same.
All your hard work, rewarded.
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms!) then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to a first interview with HR
• Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in a department that you love and we think you will excel in
• You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like