At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be. From the time someone arrives they expect nothing but a fast, efficient and polite service. Many will argue that the preparation and the presentation of our food to the highest culinary standards is the most critical part of making dining,fine dining.
What you will be doing:
• Ensure sufficient mise en place is ready for service at the appropriate times during the day;
• Prepare, cook and present dishes in accordance with the standard set by the Head Chef;
• Ensure that portion control specifications are adhered to, as instructed by Senior Chefs.
Skills and experience you need:
• A passion for quality produce and service with culinary expertise
• Sound experience as a Junior Chef de Partie in a busy restaurant/ brasserie
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Hospitality and customer service experience;
• Strong organisational silks;
• Be confident, professional and have a professional demeanour
• Hold a high standard of personal presentation
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are welcoming, fun and stylish
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor of the iconic South Bank landmark in London, offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Head Chef, Keir Barry, very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process simple:
• Click here to apply;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team;
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for and interview and a paid trial;
• You will be in contact at all times with the HR Team so you can ask as many questions as you like.