We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Receptionist to join the successful hospitality team on a full time basis in our two AA Rosette Second Floor Restaurant in Bristol, Cabot Circus.
Reporting to the Restaurant and Bar Manager, you will be responsible for taking daily reservations for the Restaurant, meeting and greeting guests on arrival and cashiering.
To be suitable for this role you will need strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy all aspects of guest service. Experience in a previous customer facing hospitality role is vital.
It is essential that you have a strong numeracy and literacy levels, have a high degree of accuracy and an eye for detail. You will need to be computer literate with good Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Experience with reservation systems would also be an advantage.
This position is part-time, working 30 hours per week, this will be worked on a rotational basis and will involve weekend and evening shifts.
Harvey Nichols is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
• A vast range of learning and development programmes