We are looking for a Hospitality Administrator to support our back of house hospitality team in Bristol.
The role is full time, working 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday. An occasional Sunday will be worked to support with the monthly stock take. The role is a fixed term contract for 6-12 months covering another employee’s maternity leave.
• Working closely with colleagues and supporting the Management team to ensure that the Restaurant/Bar/Kitchen operations runs effectively and exceeds customers’ expectations.
• Processing information and the responses to internal and external customers, ensuring a professional image and maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all time.
• To maintain all computer software and hardware systems which support the operation: e.g. FnB Shop, Open Accounts, Merret, Board, Mission and PDQ.
• Processing invoices and producing daily and weekly sales reports
• Assist in period end stock takes input and preparation of figures.
• Working closely with HR to ensure payroll is completed on time.
Key skills required;
• Strong communication
• Computer literacy, especially the use of excel
• Excellent organisation and time management
Harvey Nichols is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
• Employee recognition schemes