What you will be doing:
• Lead the waiting staff to deliver star service to guests;
• Demonstrate excellent food and wine knowledge, as well as a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service to our customers;
• Use your initiative, your communication and organisational skills, along with the ability to motivate a team.
• Be devoted to our customers in the Brasserie by providing the highest possible standards of customer service in a fast-paced atmosphere;
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it;
• This role is full time, 40 hours a week. You will be required to work weekends and evenings.
Skills and experience you need
•Previous experience as a Head Waiter/ Junior Head Waiter in a high-volume restaurant;
• Managerial experience;
• Strong organisational skills;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• You will have a sales driven attitude;
• You are positive and proactive;
• You love working in a team;
• You are stylish, fun and welcoming;
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Restaurant Manager, Emmanuel Schmitt, very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• 40% in the restaurant for yourself and loved one
Where do I sign?
If you are interested then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for an interview with the Restaurant Manager
• You will then be asked in for a trial shift in the Restaurant which is will be paid
• You will be in contact at all times with the Recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like
Good luck and we look forward to reviewing your application!