Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
What you will be doing:
• Leading a team of highly experienced Bartenders, you will provide a high level of customer care and provide new and innovative cocktails and drinks to our customers.
• Reporting to the Bars Manager, you will provide a level of expertise in cocktails. A proven track record of team leadership is essential as are excellent communication and training skills.
• In this role you will support the Bars Manager with the operation and control of the Cocktail Bar, ensuring a unique and effortless customer experience is delivered at all times.
Skills and experience you need:
• Previous experience as a Head Bartender in a busy bar environment with a substantial cocktail offer;
• Enjoy and know our cocktails, wine and food;
• Hospitality and customer service experience;
• Strong organisational silks;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Be confident, professional and have a professional demeanour
• Hold a high standard of personal presentation
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are welcoming, fun and stylish
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831 but is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner. Working alongside our Bars Manager, Sophie Bratt very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process simple:
• Click here to apply;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team;
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for a paid trial;
• Your final stage will be to meet Sophie for an interview
• You will be in contact at all times with the HR Team so you can ask as many questions as you like.