As a key part of the OXO Operations team team, you will help with all requisitions, signing and maintaining par levels for the business.
What you will be doing
- Signing for any parcels, ensuring they are for us and giving them to the correct person or in the correct place;
- Maintaining the Dry store, Beverage, Wine fridge and loading bay.Ensuring everything is tidy, safe and secured at all times;
- Ordering the Dry store items and wines, beers, spirits for the bar;
- Keeping the order sheets up to date;
- Maintaining par levels.
Skills and experience you need
· PC literate;
· Good spoken and written English.
· You will be passionate about quality;
· You thrive under pressure;
· You love working in a team;
· You are eager to develop your skills.
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor of one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Operations team, very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us;
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance;
• Staff meals;
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London;
• Seasonal staff parties and team days;
• Charity day to support your good cause;
Where do I sign?
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a member in our HR Team;
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for a paid trial;
• You will be in contact at all times with the HR Team so you can ask as many questions as you like.