Christmas Temporary Style Advisor for Womenswear and Menswear
We are currently looking for Full Time Christmas Temporary Style Advisors for our Womenswear and Menswear departments. You must be available from December 2019 until January 2020.
As the first point of contact in Womenswear/Menswear you will be engaging with our customers providing them expert style advice. You will approach every customer with the sole purpose of serving their every need whilst making it a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. For you both!
Please note; The role is full time, working 40 hours a week, flexibility in working hours is expected. Previous experience working in Retail is essential.
What you will be doing
- Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
- Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
- Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
- Handle all point of sale transactions
Skills and experience you need
- Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
- Enjoy and know our brands and products
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You are positive and proactive
- You love working in a team
- You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same