Our IT team based in West London are a fun, experienced and very friendly team. Key to their success is someone who will sit amongst the team and own and manage the IT P&L. This is a great role for someone who is part qualified looking to take on a bigger role and has a passion for luxury retail.
What you will be doing:
Manage, coordinate and control key financial and associated processes and procedures across the IT Department. Provide an interface between the IT Department and Finance Department, interpreting complex technical and financial concepts to both parties.
1. Forecast and periodical re-forecast of departmental payroll, capital and operating budgets, cash-flows and depreciation schedules as well as close monitoring of budget spend
2. Provide trend analysis and report on variances against IT operational and capital budgets and ad-hoc analysis and reporting against budget
3. Approval and reconciliation of invoices, purchase orders and other financial records
4. Manage and monitor contracts lifecycle, tendering, storage and retrieval
5. Manage and monitor financial management processes including compliance to policy
6. Guide and assist managers in financial processes, including benefit/cost, forecasting and spend activity analysis
7. Management, recording and control of purchase orders
8. Identify opportunities for optimising financial management processes
You will have:
• AAT qualification-full membership (MAAT) desirable
• Minimum 2 years of experience in budgeting and controls
A bit about you:
You are highly organised
You are resilient and patient
You are approachable, positive outlook
You enjoy ensuring compliance
In return we offer fantastic benefits including a heavily subsidised travel card for zones 1 - 6, staff discount up to 60%, fully supportive of study leave and the chance to have great fun whilst working and learning.