Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are seeking an Events and Marketing Executive who will be responsible for securing, planning and implementing promotional activity in store and external events.
What you will be doing
• Produce and maintain an Events and Press calendar for the store
• Work closely with the Management Team to plan and organise local promotional events
• Develop a network of key Contacts and Corporate customers to fully utilise our event spaces and drive maximum revenue
• Generate creative ideas in conjunction with managers across all hospitality concessions, fashion and beauty retail areas of the business to promote Harvey Nichols within the local and regional community
• Manage the local Marketing budget and evaluate all activity to ensure cost effectiveness, with the aim of increasing business profit both financially and from media return
• Maintain the local fashion and hospitality pages on the Harvey Nichols corporate website and on social media to ensure they are up to date and reflect the current trends, store strategy and short-term activity
• Liaise with Head Office Press and Marketing department to ensure that all local activity reflects the Harvey Nichols brand image
• Assist with the implementation of all centrally developed press and marketing activity including events, press launches, and act as principal point of contact for head office press and marketing for all fashion and beauty related matters
• Manage, control and monitor press loans
• Assist the Store Director with local / regional marketing strategy to support the achievement of sales targets and business growth
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar events and marketing role
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.