Working as part of a small team, you will ensure that both planned and unplanned maintenance work is carried out in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
The key accountabilities of this role will be to:
• Co-ordinate and carry out planned preventative maintenance, in conjunction with the Maintenance team and external contractors.
• Carry out general repairs and solve breakdowns, as required.
• Ensure the general upkeep of the building to ensure that it is kept Harvey Nichols standards.
• Promote team-working within the team and with all other points of contact throughout the store both external and internal.
This position does include weekend working on a rota basis, and flexibility is required between the hours of 6.30am until 7pm (there may be requirment for late evenings for planned works as and when by arrangment)
All your hard work, rewarded - Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause