To support the Visual Manager in the commercial outputs of the Display department. To ensure processes and communication between the display department and head office teams are streamlined from a commercial perspective.
An office based role to help compile & integrate working documents including visual guidelines and training packs for the benefit of store standards. To project manage store promotions through POS implementation and general department organisation.
Report to Knightsbridge Store Visual Manager
• Highly organised and methodical thinker
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in program software for organisational purposes
• Identify training requirements for visual standards throughout the store
• Capable of managing numerous tasks at one time displaying strong organisation skills and forward thinking.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment and adapt to changes
• Technical knowhow
• Communication skills
• Problem solving
• Strategic thinking
• Professional behaviour
What we offer:
Up to 40% discount off Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
Up to 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
Generous clothing allowance
Employee recognition schemes
Subsidised travelcard (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
Free staff social events
Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
A vast range of learning and development programmes