To provide a support service in terms of visual display throughout the store, including window displays and signage.
• Ensure daily floor checks are carried out on relevant floors ensuring standards of presentation and to highlight and rectify any issues.
• Assist with the production and implementation of display materials for use in the store to create interior and window displays.
• To assist in the implementation and movement of mannequins, consulting with the managers ensuring that key trends are displayed.
• To assist with requests from sales consultants and customers for items displayed on the mannequins.
• To carry out relevant signage and graphics tasks under the guidance of Display Manager and Assistant Display Manager, such as in-store branding signage, directional signage, logos, window locations, hospitality and beauty promotional posters, events, local creative commercial projects and sale signage.
• Develop creative ideas and concepts for internal and window displays choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the Company’s objectives and reflect the current trends.
• To support in the installations for promotional events both in store and externally.
• Ensure a good standard of housekeeping within the department and that it is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that the store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Understand the need for changing priorities and required work to be finished on time, occasionally continuing outside basic working hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Ensure the compliance of Harvey Nichols rules and regulations regarding stock movement when placing window stock on approval.
Qualifications and Experience required
• MAC and PC literate
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Communication skills
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem solving
We are Harvey Nichols
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
What we offer
• 22 days holiday in addition to public holidays
• Up to 40% discount off all Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories as well as food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Generous clothing allowance
• Subsidised Annual Zones 1-6 London Oystercard upon successful completion of probation period
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan