Working as part of fast paced, engaged and dynamic team this role is critical to our business strategy.
You will work closely with the development team as well as the online management team. You will be an agile guru and be able to continuously push and adjust the agile practices as required to streamline velocity and quality. This position will possibly require line management depending on experience. The role focuses more on the technical delivery, but business acumen is a must. A thirst and knowledge of bleeding edge technology will be in your DNA with a mobile first mind-set.
What you will be doing
• Develop and own the digital multichannel cross device commerce product roadmap, work closely with user centred design and analytics insights teams to both improve overall on-site experience and deliver against conversion metrics.
• The candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for idea generation, attention to detail and follow-through, data driven approach and proven ability to work effectively with all levels within the organisation and with partners.
• Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills in coaching teams how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
A bit about you
• You are a people person who has empathy for all departments needs and most importantly our customers.
• You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• You are a great communicator.
• You have great attention to detail.
• You are analytical and data driven.
• You have a strategic approach.
In return we offer a rewarding environment that supports career growth. We have industry leading benefits including a heavily subsidised travel card for zones 1- 6 and staff discount up to 60%