As a Demi CDP you will play a substantial role in ensuring our customers have a 5* experience. For you both!
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
What you will be doing:
• Ensure sufficient mise en place is ready for service at the appropriate times during the day;
• Prepare, cook and present dishes in accordance with the standard set by the Head Chef;
• Ensure that portion control specifications are adhered to, as instructed by Senior Chefs.
Skills and experience you need:
• A passion for quality produce and service with culinary expertise
• Sound experience as a Demi Chef de Partie in a busy restaurant
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Hospitality and customer service experience;
• Strong organisational silks;
• Be confident, professional and have a professional demeanour
• Hold a high standard of personal presentation
• You will have strong communication skills
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are welcoming, fun and stylish
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831 but is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process simple:
• Click here to apply;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team;
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for and interview and a paid trial;
• You will be in contact at all times with the HR Team so you can ask as many questions as you like.