This role will be for 2 months from November 2019 - January 2020
Deliver exceptional customer service using excellent organisational and proficient communication skills.
Build and expand the customer base through delivering exceptional customer service and product knowledge. Maximise opportunities to achieve sales targets using all available channels of retailing. Support the business in ensuring that Harvey Nichols is the “go-to” destination for fashion.
• Deliver efficient and exceptional service by ensuring orders are organised, prepared appropriately and ready for Collect In Store Services.
• Drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to in store, telephone and online clients.
• Minimise returns to the business through customer offering alternatives.
• Manage the life cycle of customer orders in the Collect In Store area and ensure each customer interaction is followed through to the end.
• Build a strong working relationship with the Fulfilment team to ensure all customer orders are processed within the expected timeframe.
• Highlight and escalate any stock discrepancies to the relevant team.
Qualifications and Experience required
• Previous experience of sales and customer interaction.
• Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories.
• Excellent communication and organistaion skills
• PC, Web, Ecommerce and technology literate.
This role will be a part time role for 2 months from November 2019 - January 2020