The Chef de Partie will be assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chefs across the kitchen to ensure the smooth running of service:
• You should be a passionate Chef de Partie, with solid experience of working in a professional restaurant kitchen.
• You will have strong culinary skills, with a commitment to learning new skills and achieving excellent standards.
• We encourage initiative and creativity, allowing you to use your passion for food to contribute to menu ideas and share ideas with the team
• Teamwork and professionalism is essential at all times.
The role in full time, working 45 hours a week. You will be required to work weekends and evenings. All overtime worked is paid.
Harvey Nichols is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group