Looking for something unique? So are we. Harvey Nichols Bristol are looking for a part time (20 hours) Cash Office Assistant. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
What you will be doing
• To issue floats and takings bags each day for each till in the store.
• To count and bank all takings on a daily basis, with 100% adherence to the cash office policies to minimise the risk of financial loss.
• Issue cash advances, petty cash and foreign currency advances ensuring that all requests are authorised by the appropriate signatories and that the correct expense codes provided.
• Reconcile cash office float and all inflow and outflow of monies on a daily basis completing safe checks and audits.
• Highlight any variances and till discrepancies to the Cash Office Manager, Security Manager and relevant department managers for further investigation.
• To resolve errors and queries.
• Liaise with all Cash Office related external departments promptly when necessary.
• Investigate and record chargebacks and disputes
• Manage receipts and all Cash Office related paperwork
Skills and experience you need
•Demonstrable experience in a similar role
•1 years Administration experience
•Strong numerical skills
•Strong organisational skills
•Excellent communication skills
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
•A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
•Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
•Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
•Seasonal staff parties and team days
•Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms)
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions
• If expectations match we will invite you to an interview with the manager
• Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.