We are currently looking for a Business Support and Reporting Coordinatoryou to provide accurate financial and sales reports ensuring optimal operational efficiency while completing ad-hoc operational and support functions for the management team.
• Provide efficient, accurate, day-to day database administrative support to the management teams.
• Provide detailed financial reports and maintain accurate data records and statistics, which include daily and weekly reports and disbursement breakdown.
• Use internal systems to provide ad-hoc reports in support of commercial plans and business driven decisions.
• Prompt and maintain stock control; use related system support to prompt retail statistics and other stock data function including transfers and write offs.
• Support management team in organising and the briefing of key information to the relevant departments.
• To assist in the preparation of budget, target, and cost of sales – using information obtained from Finance department.
• Maintain and develop a library of relevant files and reports and archiving those that are no longer in use.
• Act as liaison between departments providing quick and effective turnaround of operational tasks, including stock adjustments; RGAs & IBTS.
• To help provide insight in data reports to help influence business decisions with the aim of creating a more profitable business
Qualifications and Experience required
• PC literate
• High proficiency in Excel – advanced skills required include using formulas, V-Look up, H-Lookup, set up new dashboards and sheets.
• Experience working to targets and KPI standards.
• Experience in maintaining data bases and interpret data proving insights to business overviews
• Ability to do advanced mathematics
• Ability to work with cube based systems and multiple sources of data
• 1/2 years of administrative or business admin related background
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Strong Communication skills
• Autonomous in work habits
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships and influence those within store
• Team player
• Problem solving
• Strong time management
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 22 days holiday plus bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• 80 % Subsidised zone 1-6 Oyster Card (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
• A vast range of learning and development programmes