We are currently looking for a full-time Brand Consultant to work within our Contemporary Designer Studio department for Herno.
Founded in Lesa in 1948, at the mouth of the Erno river that flows shortly thereafter into Lake Maggiore, Herno has represented the excellence of Made in Italy for 70 years: from the first raincoats of the early post-war period to its more extensive current collection, the brand is synonymous with urban outerwear. We are ideally looking for an individual who will have worked within a similar role or in a senior sales role.
What you will be doing
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
• Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
• Ensure that all retail standards are maintained.
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
• Ensure effective stock replenishment and that merchandising is of a standard that is reflective of the Herno brand.
Skills and experience you need
• You will have a previous in a similar customer facing role
• Have knowledge and passion for the Herno Brand
• You will have excellent communication skills
• You will have an excellent attention to detail
• You will have good organisation skills
• You will have a sales driven attitude
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Charity day to support your good cause
Subsidized Osytercard zones 1-6
If you are interested please click below to apply and complete the simple application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this role.