A forerunner of today's premium denim landscape, L.A.-based Citizens of Humanity was established in 2003 by Parisian jean guru Jerome Dahan (he also co-founded 7 For All Mankind). His keen eye for combining the best fits, fabrics, and finishes in innovative ways instantly made Citizens of Humanity jeans a key player in the casual wear game—and has continued to since.
Do you have what it takes to make sales happen ? Have you used your dynamic sales skills to achieve world class results ?
Citizens of Humanity captivates the fashion world with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, comfort and fit without compromise.
Our Brand Consultants are dedicated to the performance of their brands, demonstrating great passion and knowledge for them. We are looking for results driven and action focused people with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a luxury environment
What you will be doing
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards in all areas of customers journey whilst ensuring all our customer are approached.
• Be able to provide expert styling advice whilst always exceeding individual sales targets
• Ensure that excellent retail standards are always maintained.
• Use your high level of product knowledge at every opportunity to support your customers
• Effective stock replenishment and dynamic merchandising skills are critical to the daily operation of the floor .
Skills and experience you need
• You will 3 years in a similar customer facing role
• Have knowledge and passion for the brand
Will have strong commercial aptitude
• You will have excellent communication skills
• You will have an excellent attention to detail
• You will have good organisation skills
• You will have a sales driven attitude
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Extremely rewarding market leading commission scheme based on your individual achievements
Heavily subsidized travel scheme
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause
Enhance paid annual holidays
Where do I sign?
• If you are interested please click below to apply and complete the simple application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this role.