Do you love providing 5* customer service? Do you have a passion for luxury hospitality? Do you want to keep busy over the Christmas break? Yes! Then I may have a great role for you…
Opening as one of our Christmas pop ups, Bar 109 is one of our more intimate bars located in our busy Menswear department where we serve exclusive and delicious beverages to our clients after a hard day of shopping!
As this is a new role for our Christmas pop up, we are looking for people temporarily between November 11th 2022 until January 7th 2023.
What you will be doing
• To set up and prepare before service.
• To give fast, efficient, and polite service to the maximum of your ability.
• To always consider the customer’s satisfaction.
• To have a thorough working knowledge of the menus and be able to describe all dishes on the menu to clients if asked.
• To be able to "up-sell" to clients therefore maximising profits.
• Always ensure everyone has paid their bill before leaving and that the correct cashing-up procedures have been followed.
• To make sure all equipment, cutlery, crockery, glassware, linen etc. is properly looked after and is clean, tidy and in tip top condition.
• To be aware of all security rules and regulations, not only within your own department but in Leeds Store as a whole.
• To carry out any other reasonable request as made by the senior management..
• To have a thorough working knowledge of Health and Safety Policy, and to ensure by good housekeeping that correct standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safely are adhered to.
A bit about you
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong experience within hospitality including working and preparing fresh food
Demonstrable passion for customer service and sales targets
Drive and energy in their work performance.
Exceptional high standards
About your experience
A team player, working well within a wider team and across multiple departments.
Experience of working with both food prep and service
Face problems and challenges with a positive 'can do' attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others.
A strong interest in food and service.
Excellent verbal communication skills
Diligent and self-motivated.
A pro-active individual demonstrating initiative and adaptability.
We are Harvey Nichols
A British lifestyle store offering a fearlessly modern edit of fashion, food and beauty, we inspire people to stand out and be unique. With a reputation for bringing new and exciting product to our stores and online, we also provide our customers with the best in hospitality ranging from a luxury wine offer to award-winning restaurants.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits.